Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sometimes "I" get in the way.

I went to Kentucky for 7 days, the first two days I played.  I played with my son, sister, mom, nieces and brother-in-law.  Then I played with two really great friends.

The rest of the week I worked.  I worked really hard.  This pattern continued for several days....and nights.  2:00 am phone calls with Russians and Vietnamese.  6:00am appointments with the computer.  Conference calls. 9:00pm conference calls with the Philippines. It has been really rough.  But that is not the bad news.  The bad news is. I got in the way of myself.  I was so focused on "Work" and things other than self that I tripped myself and caused myself to fall down.

Today, I picked myself back up.  I ramped up my training.  I worked very hard.  I read my daily devotion.

Tonight, I am sitting at the emergency room with my husband.  He is not feeling well, and it was suggested he should go to the doctor, NOW.  So we did.  Now we wait.  In one hour, they will test his protein level again. Then we will find out if we go home tonight, or if I go home tonight.

I am tired.  I am weary.  I need strength. And I need a much better cup of coffee!

Tomorrow.  I will pick myself up again.  I want to be well.  I want to run my RACE.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment